Candidate should have minimum 3+ year experience in developing Android applications independently. If you think you are a fast learner and have the flexibility to adapt to new changes, then you need not wait any further.
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform. Your role will include building, implementing, and enhancing the Android mobile application, alongside a team of developers, designers and software architects to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
Essential Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- The candidate must be a results-oriented individual responsible for development of high quality software and solutions.
- Have experience in Android Architecture patterns, creating custom views.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.Familiarity with continuous integration
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Desired candidate profile:
- 3+ years experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Solid background in software development, and design patterns
- Experience publishing a high quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Experience with the Android SDK, java, NDK, C++
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Experience working with customers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
Job Type: Full-time
Kochi IN, 682019
Last date for apply: