We are seeking sharp Golang engineers with good problem-solving skills to join a close-knit team of engineers who share a passion for excellence and continuous learning.
Minimum 2 years of experience required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own the design & implementation of critical components in the system and help the team in building high-quality deliverables based on the product requirements.
- Enjoy crafting elegant, secure, well-preforming, scalable and well-tested solutions (not just delivering working code).
- Be Agile in a collaborative and creative environment.
- Embrace DevOps principles and actively work to improve each stage of the delivery process.
- Be passionate about the software you write.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building and scaling distributed highly available systems.
- Strong debugging/diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies quickly and effectively.
- History of delivering successful software products on time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with software revision control systems (Git preferred).
- Experience with one or more of the following.
Languages: Go, PHP
Data Stores: MySQL, Redis, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch or equivalents
Queuing: RabbitMQ, SQS or equivalents
- Knowledge of AWS cloud computing services (nice to have)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 40,000.00 /month